so i feel bad for those "bridezillas" on that show on tv now. not that i excuse their behavior by any means because many of them are total crack heads. but i definitely feel the combination of frustration, stress, nerves about to jump out of your skin, mixed with the "i don't give a fuck anymore" attitude... all heaped on top of a hefty pricetag. it's made me numb. i feel hollow now. like i'm just tired of fighting with people - because though i haven't spoken a mean word to any vendor, that is what i feel this has become. down to stupid things like the number of buffet tables.
i have no words.
i know that at the end of the day, andrew and i will be married and that's all that matters, but it's hard to think of that when you want to be sure everyone has a good time, and your money is well-spent.
on top of everything i feel like i'm fighting off some sort of illness. it would be lame to be sick during my own wedding.
i want to write something good, but i'm just down in the dumps today. maybe something happier will come later today.
alright, i have now set up payment for the church, gotten what i wanted from the lady at chetola, had a tasty lean cuisine panini for lunch, taken out lightbulbs and turned on the lights at work in hopes of alleviating the headaches i keep getting from working in the dark, talked to my mommy on the phone, and gotten a vanilla latte (no foam). the day is looking better. now i just have 2.75 hrs of work, and then i get to see my hunny and go to zuzda's to discuss the rehearsal dinner. i am happy once again. glad all it takes is a coffee and an andrew :)
1 comment:
When I was planning my wedding I just told everyone that although i loved thier help and would use them when I needed thier help, I didn't want them telling me what to do. I just took charge and ignored all the complaints and all the "you have to do.." or "did you buy ... yet?" and just did my thing. I also went into the wedding expecting everything to go wrong, that way if something did go wrong i wasnt' freaking out. There was a few glitches but I loved my wedding and had a blast as did everyone else.
Take a deep breath, talk to your sweetie and just ignore stupid people who are stressing you out.
Congrats and I hope your wedding is excatly what you expect and more. :D
Post a Comment