So Emily always says that my blog entries are boring. No promises that this one will be any different.
Last night I came home from work and Emily had made dinner. We ate and then figured out the plans for the weekend. She was planning on going to Cary for a friends party and then her interview today. We all wanted to go, however, with the dogs and no place to stay she had to go by herself. I quickly changed the oil in the Scion since it was long overdue and she was on her way. I spent the night by myself (with the dogs.) I watched some TV and was generally lazy. I fell asleep around ten, yeah I know, that's sad. Emily then called me at 2am to tell me she was leaving the party and heading back to CH. I moved into the bedroom and went back to sleep. It was not good sleep. I woke up at 5 and 6 am. I think this is because I am used to waking up then and haven't slept in in a while. I did try to sleep in but woke up a few more times before finally getting up. It was weird to be in the bed alone. Today I went to the Toyota dealership to finally get our flat tire taken care of (there is a whole nother story there.) Tried to go to the bank but since this is Boone the banks don't have Saturday hours. After that I came home and changed the oil in the tank and did dishes and washed clothes. Now I am being lazy again and waiting for Emily to come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment