today andrew and i enjoyed the extra hour we got by sleeping in. that was nice. then we got up and went to vintage21 again for church. while the service was extremely good, we both felt the music was lacking... the regular worship leader guy was back, and so i'm hoping that this is a fluke, and that the first service we had is closer to normal. we shall see though.

afterwards, we went out to target and got some cube-shelves rather than a dresser. we have bought the mattress, but we've decided to wait a little on the nice bedroom furniture since we found that we like REALLY nice bedroom furniture and don't want to settle... or go into debt! this will be a good temporary solution until we are able to really furnish our home as we'd like it, and i'm excited to have a dresser-like solution finally!

then we came home and i got to work planning and grading. i have tentative plans for the week, going over last week's vocabulary quiz, doing parts of speech grammar review (or really reteaching...), and reviewing summarizing and paraphrasing i hope. this week, i'll be re-reading
a wrinkle in time so that the kids and i can begin reading it next week. hopefully things will go as planned! pray for me.
3 comments:
Neat - will say a prayer for you...btw, I'm glad you enjoy my blog (though I'm not sure why) and so I've reconsidered...see my new post : )
You know what? A Wrinkle in Time is my number 1 all time favorite book... ever. Just a fun fact I though I would share ;)
(and yes, I do stalk your blog ;) )
oh yay! i'm glad to know you stalk it too!!! :-)
Post a Comment