Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I got a job !!!

First off this is strange for me because I rarely use exclamation marks. OH well this is great news.
So the job is working as a mold maker for Meld USA. I will be more than a mold maker, however, that will be my primary duty. Meld does custom items made out of concrete. Check out their website it has some cool pictures of work they have done for various clients. Maybe I'll add more later once I get started.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS, ANDREW!!!! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to hear all about it. : )

Unknown said...

Yay for the job buddy!! Sorry I had to get off the phone so abruptly today. My boss was actually sitting right in front of me through most of our conversation and needed to talk about a situation with an employee.