This was a funny exchange between my boss Pete and me via email. (For those who don't know, Moose is Will's nick name. He's the store manager in Cary.)
Pete,
I still have not received a paycheck for the pay period ending
1/15/08. I am signed up for direct deposit and have contacted Casaundra to
see if there are any problems. I have not heard anything back. Could
youlook into this and let me know what is happening?
Dude,
You want to get paid for working in Dormia land? Isn't just being in the
presence of the Moose enough? The first pay usually gets mailed to the addressgiven in your hire pack and its always later than sooner.I have forwarded you
pay concerns on to Casundra and will let you know if I hear anything.
Pete,
I just figureda little pay to put up with the moose was in
order. He's quite a handful sometimes
(His response) Hey keep your hands off the Moose!
1 comment:
i love pete.
Post a Comment