and this week hasn't been going well, so i've been abiding by it. today was no exception, but i have a few things i'd like to be positive about:
- yoga tonight was good (as usual)
- my dog is adorable (and is laying by the door waiting for her daddy to get home)
- my co-workers (for the most part) are fun
- i love glade french vanilla scented candles
- my orchid has ANOTHER bloom - that makes 5 at once!
- more importantly, my orchid is still alive
- tomorrow is the students' last day this week because friday is a teacher workday
- my pulled muscle, while still there, is getting better
1 comment:
That cute little bunny had some great advice - Noticing and being grateful for all the good things, we can find every day is the best way to live...I'm glad you're doing that. I'm trying to do that too. : ) I'm ALWAYS thankful for you.
Post a Comment