As hot and sweaty and tedious and tiring as moving can be, it was great fun and very exciting to be a part of your move to your beautiful new home. The renovations are awesome, and I hope you enjoy continuing to make it yours and making lasting memories there of your life together. I'm also happy that the doggies have lots of room to run and play.
I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I was (conveniently(?)) feeling under-the-weather or would have been there, in the way, at least for the food :-) signed.. rhombus.
2 comments:
As hot and sweaty and tedious and tiring as moving can be, it was great fun and very exciting to be a part of your move to your beautiful new home. The renovations are awesome, and I hope you enjoy continuing to make it yours and making lasting memories there of your life together. I'm also happy that the doggies have lots of room to run and play.
I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I was (conveniently(?)) feeling under-the-weather or would have been there, in the way, at least for the food :-) signed.. rhombus.
Post a Comment