
alright, so the time we spent in california was awesome, but i was glad to get home and sleep in my own bed with my hubby. i also had to get back to SCHOOL because monday was the first day! since i have lots of school-related stuff to blog about, i'm very quickly abbreviating the rest of the visit.
wednesday - alcatraz = AWESOME
thursday - wine country = AMAZING!!!
friday - rehearsal and rehearsal dinner
saturday - wedding! BEAUTIFUL :-)
sunday - planes, planes, more planes (totally laaaaame)
all these days were documented extensively in photographs, and those pictures are available on my flickr.
sorry for the brevity, but we gotta moooooove on!
ps. if you haven't realized, there are several blogs below about "our cali adventure".
1 comment:
AWESOME - You are definitely NOT a blog slacker!!! Thanks so much for sharing all your adventures and photos - it looks like you had a great time and got to see a lot. When Daddy and I went to San Francisco many many years ago (before kids), didn't get to Alcatraz - I'm glad you two did and I enjoyed seeing the pics. I got to see Chinatown with a friend while Daddy was at a conference, and we both got to tour "wine country" and some other places. Can't wait to hear about how school is going too.
Post a Comment