Saturday, October 4, 2008

recent happenings in the korhonen household


well, i've been lying around like a sack of potatoes for about a week now, so i haven't had much interesting stuff to say... here's a play-by-play of the events that have occurred (you know, since you have all been dying of suspense since my last riveting post).



monday-wednesday:

couch and movie marathon



thursday:
cooked and cleaned all day long in preparation of biblestudy. everyone crapped out on biblestudy, and i sat around the entire night waiting for people who didn't come. it was sad.

friday:
chloe got spayed! i teched for her at oberlin, then i had lunch with andrew, waited for chloe to be ready to come home, picked her up, and tended to her for the rest of the night [pictured above, mom and chloe recover together].

today:
we got up and had grandiose plans of all the great things we were going to do today, and then got in a fight over clothes. yay. now i'm grumpy and the weekend will go on as usual.

oh, and you should go here and watch this movie... though i'm sure all of you are already voting, it's a pretty funny little movie.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I HAVE been in suspense since the last post! Hope Chloe is doing well and you're not still grumpy...call me if you want to do something this weekend. I have soccer at 3 today, but otherwise I'm free.

Anonymous said...

lol 3 day movie marathon...I like it!

hope you and andrew are doing well. I enjoy the blogs! oh and I hope chloe is feeling better. I'm about to adopt some kitten.

ek said...

yay! i'm glad someone appreciates my mundane ramblings :-)

ooh bob - what's the story on the cat?

Charity and Will Sutphin said...

Love the pic -hilarious.