"a kid with add says, 'knock knock.'"
"who's there?"
"-wannagoridebikes?!"
i know, it's terrible, but really funny when told right.
we met my parents at the carolina brewery for beer and burgers. our waiter was terrible, but the food, weather, and company was wonderful! unfortunately, i didn't think to take a picture of that. we decided we needed our post-gigantic-meal siesta, so we took turns napping and watching movies at my parents' house. we watched the secret life of bees which had me crying throughout the whole movie. it was so good i'm going to read the book. it had been recommended to me several times before by different people, but i was teaching and never had the desire to add another book to my plate. now, i can't wait to catch up on my independent reading!
i guess that's about it - i'm still excited about this wonderful weather, but slightly bummed that it brings daylight savings time... "springing forward" just isn't appealing to someone who already drives to work in the dark every morning!
2 comments:
Hahaha - I can just hear Caroline telling us that joke now. It always made us laugh. Glad you got to get out and enjoy this BEAUTIFUL weather! I can't wait until spring is here to stay! :)
Thanks so much for inviting us to eat with you...I really enjoyed being with you two for a meal and for the "quasi" sleepover. I'm so glad you enjoyed the movie and I think you'll like the book. Maybe now that the weather is getting warmer, we can coordinate riding together too at the American Tobacco Trail sometime : )
Post a Comment