Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Bain Project



Last weekend Emily and I went to the old E.B. Bain water treatment plant to see the Bain Project. The idea is that a group of artists wanted to you the space for a site specific art installation that used found objects from the building. I was into this because I love the old abandoned buildings and the photography. I took a lot of pictures and so did Emily. She was actually really getting into taking them with the DSLR. Here is the flickr page of what we took. They aren't labeled yet so you'll have to guess what stuff is and who took each picture. So for those of you who have not seen this I definitely suggest you check it out if it sounds interesting and you're in the Raleigh area. It is only open this coming weekend from 1-5 on Saturday and Sunday. Oh and if you can catch the "tub" performance at 2 or 4 I would reccomend that too.

No comments: