I love the colors in the picture at the top!! Did you do that in Photoshop??? Considering that the same pic is in a post below, but the colors aren't as vibrant. If so, you must show me how you did it...PRETTY PLEASE.
addy, i used a program called picnic - it's a free online editing program - and it has its own "enhanced colors" filter that i applied. tres easy!ps i miss you!
I love that pic too...you are quite the techy guru, I think, even if you said it was tres easy.
aww thanks guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the colors in the picture at the top!! Did you do that in Photoshop??? Considering that the same pic is in a post below, but the colors aren't as vibrant. If so, you must show me how you did it...PRETTY PLEASE.
addy, i used a program called picnic - it's a free online editing program - and it has its own "enhanced colors" filter that i applied. tres easy!
ps i miss you!
I love that pic too...you are quite the techy guru, I think, even if you said it was tres easy.
aww thanks guys!
Post a Comment