Thursday, January 28, 2010

Marbles Moneypalooza


So recently at work this is what I've been spending all my time doing. My company was one of four who had a hand in making this all happen. We've done stuff for Marbles before and it was fun to be able to work with them again. I know we even have another project coming sometime in the future.
While this project was fun and right up my alley, it did involve long hours and some family sacrifice. Thanks Emily for being so understanding. Oh and yay overtime.
If you get a chance you should go check it out, especially if you have kids. The theme is basically money and how to make and manage it. There are some good lessons for kids if they are a little older and you work with them on understanding money. Let me know what you think.
Here is the link to all of the pictures for you to check out.
I made this stuff:

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow, what a creative and colorful place - Fantastic job, Andrew!!!

Jackie said...

wicked cool!