Monday, August 1, 2011

the blunt truth

so i don't blog much anymore. i wish i did, because i love looking back at pictures of tess, and i feel like we don't have many current ones anymore for various reasons, but the blunt truth of it is that people probably don't want to read what i have to say these days.

i'm not thrilled with life, working full time hours with crap pay and no benefits is hard, marriage is a struggle, being a mom is challenging, having more bills than money sucks, and trying to cope with it all is just difficult. and honestly, who wants to read about that?

so maybe when i have something more upbeat to say, i'll return.

4 comments:

Kjerry said...

You should still blog! I love reading your blog...and most people enjoy reading the good the bad and the ugly...it's genuine :)

Kjersti

Kjerry said...

AND, I hope everything gets better for you soon :)

FOCUS said...

HANG IN THERE!! Blogging is my therapy sometimes!!! I agree...write the good and the bad!! And ugly...just not too ugly! ;) haha!! LOVE YOU!!!

Megan said...

I feel the same way!!! I have a blog and haven't updated in awhile. Momma always told me if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. So I've kept quiet. Lemme know if you wanna chat/vent sometime...even though we don't know each other really. (Megan from MC...I commented before I think.) Sometimes it's better that way.