some days, i just don't feel like being a mom. or a wife. i just want to be me, by myself, do what i want, and be selfish. yep.
like today, after the child has screamed (and i mean literally screamed) at me for hours, and i had a fight with my husband at lunch, wherein i was informed that i am usually, if not always, unpleasant to be around. all i want to do is drop the kid off at one of those "right time kids" places, drop the wedding bands on the dining room table, and hit the road.
instead, i came home, put tess down for a nap, and got dinner started in the crock pot. i should be cleaning, but i'm not.
1 comment:
I understand. Being a mom is no joke... worth it, but no joke. Some days I want my husband to understand that I also need some "me" time as well.
Hang in there.
Post a Comment