Thursday, April 5, 2012

update

I thought I'd update you on how my progress is going. I'm writing from my cell phone, so I have to be brief because this is too difficult for me! But I am making some progress on my goals:
 I have lost 6lbs, which is a big deal for me :-)
 We have started attending a church regularly, and Andrew and I are even going to a Bible study as of last week, so that's good. 
The house is still a mess, but we're hoping to work on the outside this weekend.
Andrew got a small raise at work, which we're so proud of in this economy, but with gas prices continuing to rise, still won't be securing our financial outlook. I'm thinking about making some changes with my work situation/daycare to help more if possible.
 No progress on the bronze medal situation, but a girl can dream, right?
 That's all for now, folks! I can't stand trying to type on this phone any longer! Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Kjerry said...

Sounds like things are looking up! Congratulations! --kjersti